- WHY PAIR?: When dog gets injured to one leg, it is highly likely the other leg gets injured as well due to imbalance. Vets highly recommend to wear braces on both legs
- STAY-PUT: Angle design perfectly matching dog’s hock to prevent from sliding down. Each hind leg brace comes with 4 Reflective Velcro Straps that secure the brace around ankle without moving or sliding down and more importantly provide visibility and safety in the dark
- STRONG SUPPORT: This dog brace is made of 4mm premium quality neoprene and nylon lining, which is soft and durable, does not rub, pinch or hurt skin, and is suitable for longer wear and repeated uses
- VET RECOMMEND: Top-line dog brace recommended by veterinarians. Support dog rear leg, hock and ankle, Dogs with knee issues and torn ACL or CCL also benefit from this brace
- SIZE: It is very important to choose the correct size braces. Please refer to the size chart (image left or above) on how to measure and choose the correct size for your pet
Rear Leg Braces (Pair) for Dog and Cat
NeoAlly dog rear leg braces are non-rigid braces for dogs who suffer from limb or injury due to arthritis or aged dogs. The package contain a pair of braces to support both legs. When a dog get hurt to one leg, it is highly likely the other leg will get hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg. Vets recommend to wear braces to both legs.
Our braces are made of soft material to not rub, pinch, or chafe pet’s skin, and the braces are perforated for improved breathability. To be safe, Vets recommend to check your pet’s skin after wearing the braces. Remove the braces if needed to let your pets’ legs breathe.
Black, Blue, Pink
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large