- ULTIMATE SUPPORT – There are two metal support strips (removable) in each dog brace, which form a splint to provide strong support and stabilization for dog legs during the injury. The strips can be removed and continue to support after your dog regains mobility.
- Maintain Stability — Your dog may suffer from injuries related to jumping, walking, running. NeoAlly Dog Metal Spring brace provides assistance to help relieve the inflammation and maintain your dog’s body balance, save her from future injuries.
- High Quality — NeoAlly Dog Brace is made of flexible and soft neoprene, which is easy to wear. The metal support strip is inserted into the dog brace, and it doesn’t touch your dog’s skin.
- Adjustable — Each dog front leg brace comes with 2 or 3 Reflective Velcro Straps (2 in XXS/XS and S/M, and 3 in L/XL) that secure the brace in place without moving or sliding down and more importantly provide visibility and safety in the dark
- Recommended By Vets – This dog carpal or wrist brace is made with care to provide strong support to dog and cat front leg from injuries in torn acl, cruciate ligament, splint and sprain, help in wounds healing, joint pain relief and loss of stability and mobility caused by arthritis, and it is highly recommended by Veterinarians
- Sizing – please refer to the size chart (image left or above) on how to measure and choose the correct size for your dog or cat
Dog Front Leg Braces Carpal Support With Metal Spring Strips (Pair)
NeoAlly dog front leg braces with metal spring strips are semi-rigid braces for dogs who suffer from limb or injury due to arthritis or aged dogs. The package contain a pair of braces to support carpus or wrist joint in both legs. When a dog get hurt to one leg, it is highly likely the other leg will get hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg. Vets recommend to wear braces to both legs.
Our braces are made of soft material to not rub, pinch, or chafe pet’s skin, and the braces are perforated for improved breathability. To be safe, Vets recommend to check your pet’s skin after wearing the braces. Remove the braces if needed to let your pets’ legs breathe.
XXS/XS, S/M, L/XL